Thursday 21 November 2013

My bank does it again!

Cookie Fridays are one thing, but free dog biscuits?! 

My bank has a drive-through. I kid you not, you don't even have to go into the building to make a deposit or take out money orders. You can drive up, insert your deposit/instructions into a space-age tube which gets sucked up into the bank (I have no idea if it goes under ground, over head or through space and time) where a lady on a microphone says 'Thank you, ma'am' and completes your request. AND if you have a dog with you (so bankers Xavier and Brenda told me today) they give you free dog biscuits through the sucky tube thing!!! So not only do I need to make sure I go to the bank every Cookie Friday, but now I need to get a dog!

(You may have noticed that I am already on first name terms with my bankers. I think it's because I'm the famous English girl who brought in a wad of pounds and English cheques for them to covert into dollars. (I'm sure when they see me coming they press the secret panic button under the desk)) 


No comments:

Post a Comment