Monday 3 February 2014

Yet another food post...

I love the tradition of going out for dessert in America. Pie at the Pie Emporium, ice cream, cake...that's my kind of trip out! My personal favourite at the moment has to be frozen yoghurt at Pinkberry's. You choose a flavour, which seem to differ from store to store, the size and the toppings which can be naughty or good (aka fresh fruit or chocolate in a variety of forms). Here is my recent Pinkberry masterpiece:


Mango flavour with more mango and chocolate balls (haha) in a medium cup. I have yet to tackle a large without the help of my husband (who inhales food so I have to be nimble and sneaky to get my fair share - it's all about distraction!)

A frozen yoghurt outing is definitely on my list of things to do with visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment