Friday 10 October 2014

Breaking the rules!

Whaaat?! Blogging on a Friday???? 

Yes. This is happening.

I'm actually here to shamelessly promote my first self-publishing endeavor, The Patchwork Lady, which is officially being published on Kindle tomorrow. Hooray! 

It's a short collection of poetry that I have written over the past two years and collated into this lovely book. And there's a very pretty butterfly on the front cover, so if you hate poetry but love butterflies, it's still worth the $0.99 or 77p. Who doesn't love butterflies?! 

The links are on this blog if you're interested in the kindle edition (alternatively, just go to Amazon and search for The Patchwork Lady by Rosemary High). If you'd prefer a paper copy, they will be available soon (for slightly more money - I'm sorry, I tried to keep it as cheap as possible, but paper is expensive!). 

Thank you for your support! I really appreciate the time you take to read my work, blog and otherwise.

(Reviews on Amazon would be greatly appreciated too)

Cheerio until Tuesday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment